What Candidates Can Expect!
Energized and Experienced Senior sales and marketing leadership that appreciates talent and won't treat you like a number-Opportunities around the country with relocation assistance-Consistent and reliable work schedule to offer work life balance-Personalized corporate and site based recognition programs-Industry leading compensation plans designed by and for sales people-Training and ongoing support unmatched in the industry-Traditional items you'd expect: 401(k), room discounts, health benefits etc.
Marketing Team Leader with Hyatt Residence Club is responsible for field support of local Marketing team and Marketing Management.
- Produce expected tours for location during scheduled shifts
- Responsible for field support of local Marketing Team and Marketing Management. Performance measures on team hitting production goals.
- Assists Management with the hiring, training and performance of new employees as well as coaching and shadowing existing Team Members which will enable peak performance.
- Directly responsible for the promotion of booking eligible tours which will produce potential revenue.
- Responds to guest requests in a timely manner and represents Hyatt Residence Club in a professional manner.
- Perform the highest level of communication to senior leadership team in a timely manner.
- Work with each individual to hit and exceed their goals at all times.
- Spend time in the field providing training to marketing representatives.
- Provide classroom training once a week for team members.
- Document all behavior and performance concerns weekly and present to management.
- Attend weekly meeting with Manager to review team production and location staffing.
- Be present at bi-weekly one on one’s and provide feedback and input to performance.
- Proven record of developing individual to hit and exceed goals.
- Recruit team members each quarter.
- Be a positive influence to every individual and team member at all times.
- Responsible for stocking and inventorying locations
- Must be available and respond to text and phone calls while on duty in a timely manner.
- Work schedule opposite Marketing Manager to ensure coverage.
- Strive to hit team goals every month and support every team member to achieve their personal goals